Our client is a highly respected multidisciplined contractor working across the Civils, Rail, Telecommunications & Utilities Sectors. Looking to expand their Rail sector presence they wish to appoint an Operations Director to lead their growth strategy across multi-disciplinary solutions including telecommunications, Station Information systems, SCADA, Signaling, Mechanical & Electrical, Lineside Civils, LV/HV Electrification & Power.
• Reporting into the Group Operations Director you will be accountable for the profitable growth of the division, with full P&L responsibility.
• You will manage the entire project life cycle ensuring milestones are achieved and work closely with internal departments to ensure commercial returns.
• Act as the initial key point of contact for clients across Rail & Metro, strategically identifying & winning projects.
• Degree in engineering qualified you will have a proven track record of the sector and a network of senior level client contacts.
• With first class communication skills you will be keen to join a highly respected contractor with a reputation for innovation & health and safety standards.
• A highly visible presence you will have the gravitas to lead by example and be the Managing Director designate for the Rail division.