Our client is a national recognisable food group who manufacture a range of both branded and private label foods for all channels. Due to a restructure and subsequent promotion they are looking to appoint a regional operations director to lead their Northern manufacturing operations.
- Reporting to the chief operations officer you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for manufacturing operations covering four large facilities and over 500 staff.
- Will deliver group level standards and utilise modern continuous improvement/ lean techniques to improve operational efficiency.
- Will lead a multisite team with 7 direct reports and work closely alongside peers across all functions to ensure overall business success and growth.
- With a degree level qualification in a technical/ engineering discipline you will have a proven track record leading multifunctional teams in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Previous multisite leadership experience would be highly advantageous.
- Exceptional people skills you will be keen to operate in a regulated environment where staff development is key to the success of the business.
- The gravitas to represent the group with the ability to prove you can increase business performance by delivering operational excellence in line with group standards.