Our client is an Independent and Mutual Building Society, based in the North West, they are currently looking to appoint a Regulatory Change Manager to join their senior team.
• To support the business with implementation of compliant processes to meet regulatory standards.
• To identify, log, summarise and provide advice to the business on all matters of regulatory change and development.
• To provide Board briefings and produce and deliver staff training material.
• The ownership of risks in delivery and development of compliant processes for regulatory change.
• You will have experience effectively managing risk and developing complaint solutions in a regulated environment with Saving/Mortgages Risk and Compliance experience.
• A proven track record in delivering service excellence and high standards of reporting with the ability to interpret complex regulatory and legislative documents.
• You will be a disciplined planner and organiser, demonstrated through quality ongoing reporting with an analytical approach to generating pragmatic solutions.