Our client is a rapidly growing UK based corporate Travel Management Company that has recently been acquired. Due to continued expansion, they are looking to appoint a UK Sales Director. This position offers the potential for several promotion opportunities within the European Region
- Reporting to the UK Managing Director, you will manage key national accounts within medium to large corporate and blue-chip clients, as well as develop and implement a growth strategy.
- You will identify new markets and opportunities with the aim of acquiring new business alongside growing current accounts.
- You will develop strong commercial relationships with clients and represent the company on a national scale.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have experience of account management and business development within the Corporate Travel Management industry.
- You have a proven track record of driving growth and experience of selling into corporate clients across any industry and at a variety of levels.
- You are an ambitious individual with the desire to work within a rapidly growing organisation presenting numerous opportunities for career progression.