Our client is a rapidly growing international health, beauty and personal care brand. Due to their continued global success and international expansion, they are looking recruit a Sales Director to drive further growth within the UK market.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer you will lead a UK based sales team with the aim of further developing the brand and business partner relationships within the UK retail market.
- Working closely with key accounts and UK retails, you will assist the regional marketing team in developing and implementing a strategy that is consistent with the brand’s vision and target market.
- You will lead the team to deliver the targets and budgets on turnover whilst maintaining quality and commercial returns on both tendered and negotiated new business.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record of successfully growing sales revenues within consumer goods markets, preferably relevant categories. You must have experience of developing strong relationships with key UK-based personal care and grocery retailers.
- You have had full Profit and Loss responsibility in previous roles and experience of managing sales and marketing teams at director level.
- You have experience of working within the Personal Care or Beauty sectors and, ideally, have working relationships with blue-chip customers.