Our client is a leading provider of Software and Business Support Services across a variety of vertical sectors, including Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Energy, Defence and Telecoms. Due to a planned programme of growth and restructuring, they wish to appoint a Sales Director.
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering on a sales strategy that delivers profitable business growth in line with the company’s objectives and expectations.
- You will identify and develop future growth markets within the UK and ultimately the wider European market.
- In addition to new business development, you will be extensively involved in maintaining and further developing existing key client relationships.
- Ideally of graduate calibre you will have a proven track record in a sales leadership role within an established IT, Systems Integrator or BPO company. You will have the gravitas and experience to deal at ‘C-Suite’ level.
- The ability to lead a high-performance sales team, but also be a ‘hands-on’ business developer. A first-class communicator, who can develop and manage key client relationships.
- You will have a collaborative style of working with the ability to translate wider corporate objectives into relevant sales strategies and action plans for the business.