This firm are experts in the design, construction and use of tower cranes.
Their innovative technology and know-how has allowed them to significantly contribute to the rapid developments in the field of material handling to date.
Today, around 800 dedicated employees around the world ensure that the innovation process continues and that the firm stands for a comprehensive range of trolley jib and luffing jib tower cranes
This role requires an experienced person to come in and hit the ground running.
Success in the role will see the candidate achieve the following things:
• Account management rather than prospecting new clients
• Preparing robust quotes for clients
• Utilising 2D CAD drawings to support bids
• Building good relationships with customers, being open to people around the rental sector
The company is based in Sheffield but your patch will cover Midlands to Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle
Basic Salary: £60,000 -
Car allowance / company car
The day-to-day role for this position will include the following tasks:
• Account management
• New enquiry generation
• Planning office applications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
• CPA terms and conditions compliant
• Health and Safety minded is hugely important
The successful candidate will display the following characteristics:
• Strong work ethic
• Can do attitude
• Has a strong contractual understanding
• Exceptional communication skills