Our client is rapidly growing manufacturer of premium body care products with an established high street retail customer base. Due to continued growth, they have over 30 brands and are looking to appoint an experienced a Senior Brand manager to lead the commercial development of their key brands.
• Reporting to the UK Marketing Director you will have full strategic accountability for brand performance in the UK, responsible for innovation/ NPD projects, communications development, and execution as well as other brand development initiatives.
• Monitor the brands' sales and profit performance against specific objectives & budgets whilst providing category and consumer insights to achieve personal and group targets.
• Will work closely alongside the marketing director and commercial peers to further business/ brands performance during a period of major UK and International growth.
• work with sales/ national accounts teams, digital and retail partners to develop and deliver joint business plans and deliver reviews.
• To lead a small team of brand managers.
• Ideally buy not essentially, Degree educated with strong commercial/ analytical skills and excellent project management experience including leading new product development/ launch initiatives.
• Successful track record leading growth in a relevant branded FMCG environment with strong experience working alongside grocery/ high street retail partners.
• Highly analytical with the ability to use complex data to increase performance.
• Willing to contribute/ assist where required across the wider business during a period of growth.