Our client is a leading property development business. They seek a Senior Construction Manager to run a prestigious development.
- You will be responsible for a joint venture development with a first phase of 250 homes and an overall project with up to 2000 homes.
- Your responsibilities will cover planning, programming and delivery of all construction activities with all on site staff reporting to you.
- You will work closely with commercial, technical and the joint venture partners.
- You will be a graduate calibre construction professional with experience running quality drive, residential, regeneration or mixed use developments experience working on joint ventures.
- You will be a confident leader with an eye for detail and the ability to take a project through from inception to completion.
- You will have a strong financial and budgetary control experience.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting SCM/687/33 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection