Our client are a Global Management Consultancy who are looking to continue grow their Deal Advisory team. As such they are looking for a Senior Manager to join their Technology team.
- Will support buy-side, sell-side, IPO and re-financing projects from inception to completion
- Day-to-day management of transactions which includes responsibility for primary contact with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Financial modelling and analysis of transactions
- Business development activities including identification and targeting of potential opportunities, and developing a strong personal network of contacts
- Degree qualified with accountancy qualifications ideally ACA or ACCA
- Significant experience of working in M&A advisory within the Technology Sector with 4-5 years Deal Execution experience
- Ability to undertake detailed financial / commercial analysis for inclusion in client reports