Our client is leading multidisciplined tier one contractor working across the UK Telecoms sector in partnership with the UK’s leading sector organisations in Fibre, Cable & associated infrastructure. Following continued contract awards they wish to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to supplement the commercial department.
• Reporting into the Commercial Manager you will have commercial responsibility for managing costs relating to the projects, Compliance, monthly CVR, variations, financial/Contractual controls & managing Quantity Surveyors & supporting junior QS’s.
• Work both pre and post contract with internal departments & with clients.
• Manage subcontractors, payments through to final accounts.
• Ideally Degree in Quantity Surveying & MRICS qualified you will be experienced utilities Quantity Surveyor contractor with expertise across the telecoms sector across cable & associated civils works, although applicants from electrical Transmission & Distribution contracting & other utilities & infrastructure contracting will also be considered.
• Have experience of various contract types and the legal framework
• Strong knowledge and experience of contractual requirements
• NEC 3/4 conversant with excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills