Our client is a leading Power contractor working for DNO’s, Energy Centres and Data Centre Contractors. Due to a combination of securing a significant forward orders and succession planning they would now wish to appoint a Senior Tendering Engineer for their growing business.
• Will provide support in preparing detailed bid and tender submissions valued from £250k up to £5m+.
• Will work in close partnership with key stakeholders to include Business Development, Design Engineers and Project Managers.
• Ensures the successful delivery of proposals to both new and existing customers.
• Will be keen to join a growing business that has track record for rewarding success.
• Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record as an accomplished Tendering Engineer within the UK Power sector.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.