Our client is a highly respected manufacturer of added value foods with a leading market share across UK Grocery channels. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Site Director for one of their sites.
- Reporting directly to Chief Operations Officer you will assume complete responsibility for site operational performance covering both manufacturing and supply chain functions.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports with overall budgetary autonomy to achieve set performance targets.
- Will drive exceptional customer service levels through superior leadership and quality focussing on improving efficiencies across all functions through modern improvement techniques.
- Of degree calibre with a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to lead a multifunctional team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Will have extensive exposure to the technical requirements of the UK grocers.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who is focussed on superior quality, customer service and staff development.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF: SD/219/43 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection