Our client is a leading red meat processing group who enjoy a leading market share across Grocery, Foodservice, B2B and QSR channels in fresh and added value categories. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint several site operations leads.
- Reporting directly to the UK Operations director and a key member of the senior operational management team you will be fully responsible for the operational performance of your site, where you will focus on increasing operational performance whilst delivering group standards.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline senior leadership team with 6 direct reports and work closely alongside both site based and group level colleagues across all functional leadership positions to ensure targets are achieved.
- Will own customer engagement strategies at site and ensure technical compliance across numerous platforms.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined operational teams within a relevant food manufacturing environment.
- Will have the ability to prove you can increase operational performance through the implementation of modern continuous improvement techniques.
- A solid understand and experience delivering exceptional service levels with significant exposure to UK food customers ideally across various channels.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref SOM/219/26 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection