Our client is a leading main Construction contractor with and extensive pipeline of work with a particular focus on Public Sector. Due to a combination of the implementation of a bold growth strategy and succession plan they would now like to appoint a Head of Design.
- Will be responsible for a team of 18 with 5 direct reports.
- Will ensure that the Processes and Procedures are robust and fit for purpose.
- Mentor and develop the Design Managers with a view to develop the unit be “Best in Class”.
- Will work closely with the Operational delivery teams and clients so the agreed design is adhered to.
- Would suit a Senior Design Manager looking to move to a Director Level.
- Will be of degree education and have a track record of working at Senior Level with a UK Construction Contractor.
- Will be keen to join a growing business that has a reputation for rewarding success.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.