Our client is a leading main contractor who has an extensive pipeline of projected work and a significant amount of secured contracts. Due to this unprecedented growth they would now like to appoint a Design Director to lead their growing team in their General construction division.
- Will report to the Managing Director and the Operations Director and be responsible for managing a dedicated design team and collaborating with the Commercial and Contracts teams.
- Will liaise heavily with the client on initial engagement to ensure the design meets/exceeds the client’s requirements.
- Will lead the team and mentor when appropriate with a view to making them into a World Class Design function.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record of Leading a Design team in a UK Design and Build contracting.
- Will be keen to join a growing business with an ability to take a more strategic review of projects and the market.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.