Our client is a leader in the Civil/Ground Engineering sector. Highly profitable and delivered 15 years of significant growth. Due to a scheduled retirement, they would now like to appoint a Technical Engineering Director for this growing business.
• You will report to the Managing Director and will form part of the leadership team of the business.
• You will be responsible for leading the technical and engineering team and activities, with 40 people in 3 teams (Core Projects / Major Projects /Development) reporting through 3 direct line managers.
• Ensure that design policy and procedures are being kept up to date.
• Working closely with Operations and Business Development, your goal will be to enable the business to evolve and thrive in an increasingly competitive market.
• You will be a proven engineering and technical leader with a track record of success within a related project-led civil/ground engineering sector.
• An individual with gravitas and strong communication skills, you must possess a combination of both technical and leadership capabilities.
• A Chartered Civil or Structural Engineer, you will have led a medium to large design team.