Part of a large group our client is leading well established contractor providing construction and engineering services to the telecoms and associated infrastructure sector. With a network of strategic partnerships with leading telecoms organizations across the UK they wish to appoint a technically experienced Director to lead their Telecoms contracting business.
- From the UK head office, you will lead the business unit designing and delivering the short to medium term growth strategy
- Operationally you will ensure the safe and profitable delivery of projects and programmes of work for a portfolio of clients in a role requiring operational, technical and client interaction and expertise.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team promoting innovation, best practice, and market growth
- Ideally Degree & MBA qualified you will have first class technical expertise across fixed and mobile telecoms engineering & contracting
- Drive best practice across the function and business in a role requiring high levels of internal leadership and mentoring and senior level blue-chip client interaction.
- With first class communication skills you will be well versed in the sector & be able to demonstrate profitable growth as a first-tier telecoms contractor
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.