UK Finance Director
FMCG / Consumer Goods
FMCG Food / Drink
£100k - £110k Base
Full Exec Package, Short and Long term incentives
About this position:
Our client is a leading pan European food company with numerous manufacturing facilities across the UK. They are looking to appoint a Finance director to lead a major change initiative.
- Reporting directly to the managing director and a key member of the SLT you will be fully accountable for the UK’s finance function across all sites.
- A rounded business leadership position, you will design and lead a major change imitative in the UK to consolidate numerous individually operating business units into one to deliver group level ‘best practice’ standards.
- Will work closely alongside peers to deliver exceptional results whilst holding overall responsibility for commercial agreements with customers and suppliers
- You will be a Chartered accountant with a successful track record in a relevant, regulated manufacturing sector and ideally, exposure to UK Food customers and their requirements.
- Will have the ability to lead and mentor a multi-site team during a period of change.
- Comfortable with national travel, you will be required to frequently visit all UK sites to ensure group standards are achieved.