UK Sales Director- FMCG
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health Care, Life Cover
About this position:
Our client is a well-established and nationally renowned UK-based supplier of non-food branded consumer goods. Due to continued growth, they are looking recruit a UK Sales Director.
- Reporting directly to the European Managing Director you will be responsible for growing the company’s revenues throughout the UK by targeting High-Street retailers, UK Grocers and Online Retailers.
- You will develop a strategy for the entry of new markets, liaising closely with your sales and marketing teams to implement this strategy efficiently.
- You will lead the team to deliver turnover targets and remain within budgets whilst maintaining quality and commercial returns on both tendered and negotiated new business.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record of successfully growing revenues within the FMCG sector through High Street, Online and Grocery Retail channels.
- You have had full Profit and Loss responsibility in previous roles and experience of managing large sales teams at director level.
- You have demonstrated your ability to grow revenues within FMCG markets and you have experience of building strong working commercial relationships with blue-chip customers.