Our client is a luxury branded skincare and personal hygiene company with a global presence their UK channel has a range of quality perfumes, cosmetic, deodorants and skincare products sold throughout major grocery, high street retailers, department stores and via online distribution. Due to a recent restructure, they now want to appoint a UK Sales Director for their UK division.
- Reporting to the UK Managing Director, you will hold full accountability for the UK sales activity, across all channels.
- Liaising regularly with the global Sales Director, you will develop a strategic approach to expanding revenue streams whilst reviewing budgets and targets to ensure continued growth.
- Preferably degree educated, you will have a proven track record in sales/business development, with strong account management expertise - a background in consumer goods is highly beneficial but not essential.
- A strong ability to negotiate contracts with senior level customers.
- The gravitas to motivate and lead a national sales team to achieve business objectives.