Our client is an internationally recognisable manufacturer of chilled and frozen foods with a leading market share across Grocery and Food service channels across Europe. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint a technical manager for their UK operation.
- Reporting to the Group Technical Director and a key member of the UK senior management team you will utilise group resources to establish and deliver a best in class UK technical function.
- Will lead a team and work alongside other members of the senior management to manage customer centric projects to deliver consistent profitable growth.
- Will act as the key contact for customer issues and directly manage audits and visits.
- With a degree in food science and a proven track record in the food sector, you will have extensive exposure to UK Grocery and Foodservice customers & their requirements.
- Commercially astute you will have excellent customer facing communication skills with the ability to develop lasting collaborative & trusting relationships at all levels.
- Exceptional project leadership experience with a solid understanding of modern continuous improvements techniques.