Our client is a leading provider of manufacturing and outsourced support services to the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic sector with enviable Blue-Chip Global customer base. Due to future expansion, growth and succession planning they require an experienced, dynamic business leader for their North America manufacturing operation.
• Reporting to the Managing Director and as a key member of the senior site leadership team you will have full responsibility for the leadership of Production, Continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma), Quality and H&S within a controlled regulated environment.
• Will deliver group level standards and practices whilst utilising modern continuous improvement/ lean techniques to improve operational performance.
• A key element to this role will be to lead and mentor a multi-functional team with 3 direct reports across, engineering, production, and logistics.
• To head up the USA senior leadership team to ensure overall business success during a period a major investment, growth, and expansion.
• To make your own mark on an already well-run operation with enhanced customer focus and quality of delivery.
• Ideally, but not essentially, a degree level qualified you will have a proven track record in a site manufacturing leadership role within a heavily regulated quality focussed manufacturing environment, having led teams in excess of 200 with £2m + budget.
• Well structured, disciplined and commercially astute, you will be keen to join a company who is focussed on achieving excellence in safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
• Will have the gravitas to lead and be a part of a global senior leadership team whilst harbouring the ambition to progress your own career into a multisite operational or VP or P position.