Our client is a leading manufacturing of FMCG personal care and beauty products, with an international client base of Retailers and B2B customers. Due to a rapid planned programme of growth, they wish to appoint a Warehouse Manager.
• To manage operations within the company’s global fulfilment centre. To oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking and packing activities within the warehouse, ensuring that all quality standards are met.
• To ensure that the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal. Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, ensuring productivity, quality and service standards are met
• Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, inventory management, gate processes and shipping.
• You will have a proven track record of management success within a logistics/warehousing/supply chain function, ideally supplying into the retail sector.
• You will be a detail-oriented person with the ability to achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, track shipping times and oversee the fulfilment of millions of product orders every year.
• You will have a customer-centric mentality with the capability to train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues, reaching short and long-term performance goals.