Wholesale Sales Director EMEA- Fashion
Marketing, PR & Advertising
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Benefits: Executive package
About this position:
Our client is a leading premium fashion brand with a significant global presence and market share. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint Sales Director for their wholesale division throughout the EMEA region.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Director and a key member of the senior management team, you will be responsible for setting the brand’s wholesale strategy and growth plans throughout the region.
- You will operate in both a hands-on and strategic manner to target growth across primarily digital ‘e-tailer’ accounts and high street retailers.
- You will work closely with the regional marketing team to ensure brand consistency and a strong brand presence across a variety of traditional and non-traditional retailers.
- Of degree calibre, you will have a proven track record of working in a sales environment for premium fashion brands where you demonstrated your ability to increase profitable revenues through wholesale channels.
- You have a good understanding of Online Retailers and have previously developed strong commercial relationships with some of the key players.
- You have the ability to lead a multifunctional team in a commercially rounded autonomous leadership position.